Thursday, April 28, 2011

Royal Wedding

Is anyone staying up for the royal wedding?  I want to watch it, but I am already sooooo sleepy.  I must DVR it for sure.  I made this cute pink Britannia flag pinkeep....to honor it all.  In pink of course.  My family's heritage comes from Britain...my dad is still a citizen of the UK.  My mom used to threaten to call someone to deport him....when she was mad at him.  They became the best of friends ironically. 
I watched Charles and Diana years ago when they got married....my sis and I stayed up late for that too...which was naughty because I was in middle school. 
I can't wait to see the dress and how pretty Kate will be!

2 comments:

  1. This royal wedding has been the talk of most blogs. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the crown pin=)...and the giddy flag...loved the wedding, but I only caught the highlights...needed sleep=) Happy Royal Wedding Day!
    Hollie

    ReplyDelete