Saturday, January 28, 2012

All things Irish...get your green on!

 Kiss me I'm IRISH sign digital - green St. Patricks day uprint NEW vintage art words primitive paper old pdf 8 x 10 frame saying
I love St. Patrick's day.....yes I am Irish (plus Scottish and English). This is one of my new digital signs.
Shamrock ST. Patricks Day PINS Badges Collage Sheet -  lucky irish vintage pattern pdf altered  digital uprint primitive art paper old
I have alot of projects for St. Patrick's day on my ETSY.  I love making things with old photos.
new 12 large St. Patrick's Day Flash Cards - vintage like altered art party blarney phrases shamrock saint green irish scrapbooking uprint
Flash Cards...love them 2!  These ones are large!
This is one of my first patterns....jumping kitty was so darn popular...must have made atleast 50 of them for customers back then.
Shamrock Blessing E PATTERN saint patrick's day irish clover primitive st grubby pdf
Old distressed shamrocks...with gold coins and a sweet Irish poem.

These are funny....they make me smile every time I see them.
new 16 St. Patrick's Day Flash Cards - vintage like altered art party blarney shamrock saint green irish scrapbooking  digital uprint primitive
Small flash cards...make great table decor.

I want to be a sassie lassie!  These are fun too.

Mousey green fun!  I love mice so much.  Right now we have 6 fakes mice toys around...and the cats throw them around and put them in their bowl of food and my husbands boots!

This is a sweetie....easy to stitch.

These are fun for parties and going out to drink green beer (I hate beer...please make mine green tinted wine)
That's a bunch of Blarney sign digital - green St. Patricks day uprint NEW vintage art words primitive paper old pdf 8 x 10 frame saying
Lets face it...when you start drinking...you start talking a bunch of blarney.....lol. 
I think these are O'Dorable!!!
Have a great rest of the weekend.

Come check out what people have whipped up on WhipperBerry friday flair

1 comment:

  1. I love your distressed shamrocks, the lepre-cutie mouse, and the mousie green fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete