Friday, January 13, 2012

Love sneak peak

I love mice!!!  This is my newest pattern....almost done....just a few more things to do with it.
I love working with wool, feels so good!  You can never have enough pin cushions!  This is now available in my Esty store.  Also this pinkeep is on My Patternmart!

These mice are totally in love!!!   They are thinking it is time to get hitched!
The heart is on a pin....just remove the pin and it is an everyday pin cushion.  One could change the pin to a shamrock shape to make them ready for St. Patrick's day....he he.
Have you decorated for Valentine's Day?  What is your favorite decoration? I would love to hear from you!

Come see the amazing talents at Whipper Berry Friday flair....so many handmade unique items....so fun!
Also come to Made by you monday...  by Skip to my Lou!
And here is another....Somewhat Simple...blog party

5 comments:

  1. Your mice pincushion is adorable!!!!!!! I love mice if they're not alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate!
    I am with you...I don't like live ones that the cat tries to show me...yikes! The other day my cat was carrying one and looking very greedy...I went into orbit thinking I had to get her out with it....it turns out it was her toy. I was fooled by a fake mouse!
    shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love that pattern..just might have to have that one..love them mice..I purchased some of your digital downloads yesterday..will share what I am doing when I get them done.)have a picture of how I think they will turn out.:) can't wait..I too am a huge cat lover..we have 9 and I love them all;) love the stinky puppy too.) have a great weekend.;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gina,
    I love crafting with mice as the theme..so fun. I can't wait to see your project with the digital signs. I have 3 spoiled rotten cats...I love them soooo much! Do your cats share a kitty condo? Mine are to big/fat for my old kitty condo.
    Have a great weekend too!
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Head-over-heels with your freebie!
    Charming ; )

    ReplyDelete