Friday, June 30, 2017

Catching Butterflies....

My cat Sally used to catch butterflies and leave them in my bathroom....so when I got home from delivering mail all day....I go in the bathroom, to take a shower, to find Sally proudly laying around her yellow butterflies.
I told her not to get me any gifts....but she did not listen.  
Sally is in kitty heaven now...but when I see a yellow butterfly around the garden, I imagine her (in angel form) catching them in the air.

Copy and save this sweetie!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This past Wednesday I turned 50 and my hubby brought me 50 roses and a quilting machine....he did real good!!!
I am going to keep him...lol.
He always spoils me....he is so sweet!
Once I put the machine in the big grace frame I will take a pictures and show you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
My daughter Selina was featured in a blog!!!!

I am very proud of Selina, she is only 19 and already a busy business woman.
She has a lot more shapes than these in her shop!
Lots of mini hoops, hexies, rings, earrings, owl, bird, dragon eggs...
they are inspired from Game of Thrones.
She is always busy and designing new things.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week I was working on some Halloween designs...this is just a bit of it.
I took my pumpkin and surrounded him with candy corn and dots.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I forgot to share some garage sale goodies from last week....
Scary halloween masks and magazine....
Isn't this mask hideous!
Vintage easter items....
Transfers and old cleaning items....
Lassie, a music box and metal horse....
Games....
Old toys....
and old tins!

Hope you have a great weekend!



Come to Craftastic Mondays!  Come to the Home matters party!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, your kitty, Sally, is adorable! Thank you for the lovely coloring/embroiderysheet. Oh my gosh, a quilting machine! What a great birthday gift, and a wonderful husband! I love Halloween, and can't wait to see what you create! Congrats to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the adorable cat image! So glad you had a great birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys!!! I really appreciate it!
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete